Thursday, April 10, 2008

TIPA

I would like to let everyone know that I really enjoyed my final year at TIPA. Hanging out with all the people that I went with and getting to enjoy the College Station atmosphere. I really had a blast there. The best part of the whole shindig was when I participated in the Editorial Cartoon Competition. It had to do with some one in college who was telling a lie about someone who broken down his door and damaged his apartment so, he didn't have to pay the damages. Surprising to me I wound up winning Honorable Mention, which I am very proud of, do to the fact that I was against lots of people that have done cartooning for their college paper and beat them out. That and the fact that A&M here doesn't have a paper. So let me tell you I was shocked to hear my name being called at the awards cerimony. Hopefully this is trying to let me know that I have a future in drawing editorial cartoon's. What do you think?

No comments: