Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cristy's Texarkana Fun Park






For my action sports assignment I went to the Texarkana Fun Park to shoot go-carts. During my time there, I tried to use the lines of the tires and curves of the track to draw in the viewer, and tried to frame using the tires while on the ground. The color wasn't exactly what I had hoped, but it was so bright it was hard to see the screen. While go-carts isn't traditional action photography, I got a lot of action around curves, captured in blowing hair, and laughing faces.

3 comments:

Greg Pearson said...

Some good moments there...nice emotion on that last one. When you get some PhotoShop skills you'll be able to clean up that blue color cast.

JDGraficARt said...

It looks like something you should send to the fun park and get them to put in brochures or adds. Very Good.

Shane Bevel said...

The last one is the money shot. Nice angle and great emotion. And while Photoshop is nice... white balancing the camera is better. Check that white balance like we talked about in class.