Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Aggie Feature Photos by Jeremy




















I took lots of photos at the Aggie Baseball game on the 4th of this month I was looking to see what could be good as Sports Feature examples. The first one that I have with the Coach and a former Texas A&M graduate getting ready to throw the ceremonial first pitch. What is interesting about this is the fact that they are stepping on the School logo, which i think has some memorable significance.
The one after that I took is of the Coach of the Aggies talking with the Umpires. And it looks like from the angle that I took the photo that they are arguing over something, that I feel could be important to the game but doesn't do with any sports action taking place.
The third one is like a faded picture of the Kansas State coach with the dougout of the whole Kansas State team observing where the ball is in play. Like they are really supporting thier team mates and giving one another some support.
The group of number 12 jersey people are students who are freshening up the ground during the seventh enning stretch. What is neat about this is that there almost in a perfect line, and that the number on thier back has a speacial significant meaning. Which A&M is known as the home of the 12th Man.
The fifth photo is don't remember if I was trying to keep the team blirred out on the picture or not, but it's a good angle and line tracing up to the waiting batter. It also showed some of the other cameramen that were present at the time as well.
I did a six photo of the Team celebrating a grand slam, because I thought that it was a great form of a Feature Photo, due to showing that the Aggies were pretty good at thier game. I wasn't sure if it could of replaced one of the other photos.


2 comments:

TAQUILLA said...

I really like the photos you took. You got some great pics w/ the light shading.

Shane Bevel said...

Excellent use of light here Jeremy. The photo of the celebration and the coach and umps are both very nice.