Friday, April 11, 2008

Sports Assignment - Hiliary Butler








Hello class!! I was going to cover my nephew’s t-ball game, but since we can’t get a dry day around here, I chose the pool at TC to get some actions shots. I went on two different days and both times provided me with more laughs than I expected.
The first four photos are of day two. These ladies do a water aerobic workout twice a week and some of them have been doing it since 1981!! I chose the first photo because I liked the leading line created by the ladies, the bright colors in the background, and the ‘moment’ that was captured. I chose the second photo because I liked the group of 3 and I liked that they were all smiling!! For the third photo, I decided to go ahead and put in on here because I liked the colors and the group of three. I probably wouldn’t ever publish this because I caught them while they were talking and it’s not as flattering as it could be. The fourth photo, again, I liked because of the group of three and the moment. I liked the lanes in the background that provide the leading lines.
The last three are from the first time I went. I met Aaron and John Mark who were in the middle of a swimming lesson. I chose photo five and six because of the moment and the leading lines again. Photo seven was just put on here to make you smile!! This guy LOVED the diving board! I know I am the last one to post the assignment, but please leave comment and feedback!! Have a great weekend, everyone!!

3 comments:

JDGraficARt said...

It's good to see that you can find many kinds of sports being available in Texarkana, Thought we need some more (Lol) I like the way you showed people getting a way to work thier muscles even though they were of an elderly age. Good usage of line as well.

TAQUILLA said...

I liked the photos you took. They really seemed like they were having a good time!

Shane Bevel said...

Good job finding something different to cover even though your first choice didn't work out. A lot of this leans more towards feature than peak action, but a good job nonetheless.