Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joe's Sports Assignment #2






Hello everyone. This is my 2nd sports assignment for this class. I decided that I would head to my town to see if I could get some shots of our baseball team. I decided with some of my shots that i would go with a bit of determination in the playing as well as the casual, laid-back shots. I can see now why it is hard to shot baseball without a zoom lens. While shooting for the assignment I missed some great action shots even though this was a sports feature assignment. Hope you enjoy what I shot. I would also like to say I'm sorry if the any of these photo's appear sideways.

1 comment:

Shane Bevel said...

Joe, nice use of great light here. The photo of the whole team leaving the the field is nice as well as the lone player against the solid green background of the field. Nice work.