Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TIPA News Photo


I did not plan on posting this but after several of my classmates said I should I gave into peer pressure. I participated in the news photography event at TIPA which was a actual news event. Candidates for the police chief opening at College Station meet at the hotel the conference was at and answered questions form the community. We were only allowed to turn in one photo and this is the one I picked. Everyone I showed it to seemed to think it was a great photo and was sure to win something, although it did not place. So, here you go guys feel free to comment let me know what you think.

Thanks, Kelley

5 comments:

faithrl said...

yes you were robbed!!!

Cristy said...

Straight robbed! I think it's really good.

Amy said...

you were cheated.

LinZ said...

Kelley Joe....I'm so upset, you were robbed!!!!! I just knew you placed =( The pic features your lines, repetition, and great lighting. I just don't understand.

Shane Bevel said...

Nice work getting something different from a press conference situation here Kelley. Keep up the good work and sorry it didnt place.