Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Faith Green-Jim Goldberg

I imitated art from Jim Goldberg's worth. He seemed to be very modern and his pictures seemed to be portraits mostly. Goldberg seems to capture moments in soft and harsh lights. I tried mixing harsh and soft lights together. I saw a black and white picture of this woman sitting on a bed and I was really intrigued so I tried to capture the moment. I also liked the portrait of Condoleeza Rice with half her face in the light and half in the dark. This is my best imitation I could possibly do.

The add image will not let me load it for now, so I will try in about 30 minutes

1 comment:

TAQUILLA said...

Faith, I thought you did a great job! I liked the way you turned the photos around. Instead of showing provacative photos, you showed the other aspect. Great photos!