Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THE CLASS

I really enjoyed today the class...it was very relaxed and I actually understood what he was talking about.......(sometimes things go over my head, but I'm trying really hard to be better.) I'm very interested in the sports field and I loved how Greg told stories of being out in the field. I wanted to ask if I can interview him for my Research in Mass Communications class. I think it's very inspiring and I REALLY LOVED THE CLASS TODAY!!! It's wonderful he has been on the sidelines of the New Orleans Saints game.......REGGIE BUSH......Wow that' my dream to interview him!!!!!! Class was very fun and inspiring I JUST WANT TO THANK HIM VERY MUCH!!!!!
Faith Green

1 comment:

Greg Pearson said...

I'm game! Just give me a call or email me when you're ready. My contact information is on my site.

www.pearsoneyecandy.com