Sunday, May 11, 2008

Circle J Cowboy Church – 'Where a Cowboy can be a Christian, and a Christian can be a Cowboy.'

The Circle J Cowboy Church, located at I-549 & Hwy 237, is an Interdenominational Christian church committed to bringing Christians together. These Christians also happen be cowboys. In 2005, the church had a total of 35 members but today they have over 250 active church members. The church holds Sunday morning worship at 10:30 AM, and the dress code is casual and comfortable – mostly cowboy hats and denim.


In addition to having weekly worship services, the church holds many cowboy events throughout the year. ‘Team Roping’ and ‘Youth Rodeo’ are held each week as long as weather permits, while a ‘Buck Out’ is held on the first and third Sunday of each month. Team Roping and Youth Rodeo are for both young adults and the church youth groups. The Buck Out is for children, youth, and adults and sponsor events like pee-wee sheep riding, junior steer riding, and adult steer riding.












2 comments:

Kelley Joe said...

Hey, great job! This has to be one of my favorite of all the final projects. I just love the faces of the kids on sheep.

savanah said...

I love going to the Circle J Church and the buck outs. I love my brothers and my face on the sheep pictures.


savanah