Monday, May 5, 2008

Second Time Around Band




























































































I was intending to do a photo story on my nextdoor neighboor, named Mr.Stone who has been playing trombone for several years. He is my grandfather's age. I found out that he got sent to the hospital so I really couldn't get any of him playing at his final concert for the second time around band. So instead i decided to just do a photostory on the band itself. It contained lots of elderly and young people that were my age. It was so neat to see them have something in common, music. I tried to get it from different angles so you could feel as though you were part of the band itself at the concert hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Shane Bevel said...

Like a lot of your classmates you need to get in there close and capture those moments that are going to tell us a little more about this band and it's members. You have nice stuff from the performance. Good job capturing that in tough lighting situations. But you need to get in there and get that interaction to really seal the deal.