Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Days at the Dairy Farm











Hey Everyone. My final project was on a Dairy Farm. I tried to get different elements of the farm. The family that I know that runs the farm live in Maud, Texas. They moved to Maud from Pennsylvania. The Barnhart family has been in the dairy farming business for as long as Richard (the father) can remember. He grew up in this business. Richard and his wife, Kelly, have four kids, Kevin, Brian, David and Lindsey. Richard's sons help around on the farm when they can. Brian, his second oldest, is a student at Texarkana College, and plans to take over the farm one day. 

I'm a country girl, so I enjoyed learning more about how the dairy farm processes happen. They were very willing to tell their story through photos.

Thanks for a great semester everyone. I've enjoyed this class, and have learned so much.  

No comments: