Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Joe Arnold's Final Projuct















Hello blog. As you can see this is my photostory for the final project. His name is Larry Crossno and he does many things for an old guy. One thing he likes to do the most is collect different things. As you can see from the photos he collects things like Yu-gi-oh cards, swords, guns, and bells. Not only that, from these photos you can see that he works on bikes and his house. The thing is that he has been working on this house for quite awhile. As I was talking with him I wanted to find out more about his house and the changes he was making to it. I learned many things while I was taking a tour of his house and found things like how he had been working on it for 11 years. As far as the bikes pictures go, it was like a hobby for him to build things as well as play a popular card game among little children called Yu-gi-oh in his spare time. He also works on different projects like concrete cementing and buildings warehouses. As you can tell, he tries to keep himself as busy as he can. I hope you guys enjoy the photos that I have submitted to this blog and I hope everyone has a great summer.

No comments: