Saturday, May 3, 2008






















For the first part of my photostory, I went and shot the pool before it opened for the season. I wanted everyone to be able to see the stark contrast between how it looked then, & how it will look next week. Next, I went & shot lifeguard training(it was held at the vollege because it was too cold outside). Today the pool finally opened so I got some shots of the 4 people(kids of course) who were brave enough to go in the water. I also caught the 2 lifeguards on duty using their cell phones, which I thought was kind of funny. Next week, they're holding a luau at the pool & it slould be packed. Hopefully I'll be able to show the difference in how the lifeguards have to work, which is the point I'm going for. Also, does anyone know how to check the white balance on the camera to get rid of the blue tint?































1 comment:

Shane Bevel said...

Good wrk here Taquilla. To check the white balance, hold down the AF/WB button and spin the back dial until it says AWB on the left side of the top display.